All new and old candidates must register and apply before last date to apply. Before applying candidate must have following document/particulars handy:
- A valid mobile number. Please keep it active, at least until the admission process is complete, as all communication will be sent through SMS and on this website only.
- Mobile number must belong to the candidate himself/herself or someone in the family. DO NOT fill in friend's or someone other's Mobile number.
- An E-Mail ID (optional) belonging to the candidate or someone in the family.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in 140 x 180 pixel resolution and less than 100 KB in size.
- UID Aadhar number or Enrollment number.
- SC/ST candidates who want to apply for scholarship must have a valid Aadhar linked Bank Account with core banking facility. Please keep handy Bank Account number, Branch Name and Branch IFSC Code.
- Detailed Marks Card of previous passed examination
- University Registration Number of candidates who are already registered with the University
- Candidates willing to apply for Reservation must have a valid supporting document. These documents must be brought along at the time of counselling.
- After completing the application take print out of the application and verify its contents immediately. Make corrections, if required.
- DO NOT submit this printout in the college.
- At the time of counselling only those candidates will bring the printout with all original documents and their photo copies whose name appears in the Cut-Off list or to whom SMS for counselling is sent.
- It is advised to regularly visit this site for latest updates and news regarding admission process.